“Modulecon is proud to announce that in May 2015, it acquired the full assets and holdings of Cabcorp Global Limited, with full control of its Australian and Asian operations”…
INFRASTRUCTURE – BRIDGES & ROADS
Modulecon has had over 15 years experience in the construction and manufacture of precast concrete products for bridges & roads such as Girders, Deck Units, Piles, Parapets, Retaining Walls, Noise Walls & Pit Lids. Furthermore our full steel fabrication capabilities allow for steel products to be manufactured for the use in bridges and road ways.
We have a large carousel production line located in one of our large undercover facilities that allows us to manufacture up to 312m2 of precast noise walls per day. Onsite we also have flat beds which allow us to manufacture in excess of 250m2 per day.
Modulecon is set on a site of over 70,000m2 and has a dedicated storage capacity of 20,000m2. Onsite we also operate 2 x 50 tonne straddle carriers with a dual lifting capacity of up to 100 tonnes.
Modulecon multiple girder production lines allows for us to manufacture girders between 1000mm to 1800mm deep and up to 40m long with current tooling.
Modulecon has supplied prestressed girders of many different types for projects such as:
- North South Bypass Tunnel (Clem 7) – Leighton Bilfinger Berger Joint Venture – 348 x Troff Girders
- Ipswich Logan Interchange – Leightons/Transport and Main Roads – 68 Troff Girders
- Bruce Highway – Cooroy to Curra – Lend Lease – 13 x Troff Girders
- Darra-Springfield Transport Corridor – Horizon Alliance/Transport & Main Roads – 59 x Troff Girders
- Sunshine Motorway Bridge 5 – Ark Construction/TMR – 35 x Troff Girders
PRESTRESSED DECK UNITS
Our sites deck lines allow us to manufacture deck units up to 1050mm deep with current tooling.
Modulecon has supplied various types of prestressed decks for projects such as:
- Bruce Highway – Cooroy to Curra – Lend Lease – 104 x deck units
- Airport Link Brisbane – Thiess John Holland JV – 78 x deck units
- Eastern Busway Brisbane – Leightons/TMR – 167 x deck units
- North South Bypass Tunnel (Clem 7 Tunnel) Northern Portal Storm Water Tank – Leighton Bilfinger Berger JV – 147 x Deck Units
- North South Bypass Tunnel (Clem 7) – Leighton Bilfinger Berger Joint Venture – 996 x Deck Units
- Wallace Creek Bridge, Bundaberg – Port of Brisbane – 105 x Deck Units
- Inner Northern Busway, Brisbane – Leighton/TMR – 747 x Deck Units
Our site has multiple pile lines which allow us to manufacture 550mm octagonal prestressed piles in various lengths with current tooling.
Modulecon has supplied various types of prestressed piles for projects such as:
- Bruce Highway – Cooroy to Curra – Lend Lease – 111 x octagonal piles
- Wallace Creek Bridge, Bundaberg – Port of Brisbane – 36 x spliced piles
- Camp Creek – Boomi River, Springfield – Kay Associates – 450 x octagonal piles
- Ipswich Logan Interchange – Leightons/Transport and Main Roads – 311 x octagonal piles
- South West Transit Corridor (Springfield – Ripley) – Leighton/TMR – 172 x Octagonal Piles
We can manufacture precast piles to order as per project specifications.
We manufacture parapets for bridge projects. With our broad capability we manufacture the mould and tooling required to meet the parapet design and profiles required.
Modulecon has manufactured precast parapets for projects such as:
Bruce Highway, Cooroy to Curra – 100 parapets (400m) – Lend Lease Exit 54, Coomera – 33 parapets – Seymour Whyte
PRECAST NOISE WALLS
Modulecon has the capability to manufacture noise walls. We are an approved manufacturer of precast noise walls under MRTS 72 (Precast). We have the capability to manufacture noise walls up to 312m2 per day through our carousel production line which is fully undercover.
PRECAST HIGHWAY RETAINING WALLS
We manufacture retaining walls on our flat beds as well as using custom moulds. We currently have in excess of 250m2 of manufacturing capacity on flat beds which are located undercover.
We have manufactured precast retaining wall facing panels for:
Toowoomba Outer Circulating Road – Toowoomba Regional Council/Probuild East Creek Upgrade – Toowoomba Regional Council
Modulecon has the capacity to manufacture Pit Lids and other steel reinforced building products.